• Health Office Forms         printer

    The Following forms can be copied and brought to your child's Health Care Provider throughout the school year#  This will allow us to be up to date on any health issues your child may have#  Please return these forms to your child's school nurse.
    Permission for students to receive medication at school
    Permission for students to receive Tylenol, Advil, topical cream, etc.
    This form can be used for annual school physicals#  Physicals are required for new entrants, Pre-K, K, 1st,3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th  graders.
    NEW!  NYS requests dental certificates for students in grades Pre-k, K, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th graders. 
    NYS requires all students to attend regular or adaptive physical education.  If your child will need to be out for more than two days, please take this form to your child's physician to be completed.